"Mirror Image" (Poisoned Pen Press) now at your bookseller's.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bouchercon Appearances This Weekend!

FYI, I'll be doing two events at this weekend's Bouchercon in San Francisco. Taking place at the Hyatt Regency, it's one of the premiere mystery conventions in the country. 
 
First, I'll be part of the Continuous Conversation on Saturday, Oct. 16th, from 11:30 AM till 12:30 PM, joining a group of terrific fellow mystery authors for spirited conversation about the field.
 
Later that day, at 3:30 PM, I'll be doing a "30 on the 30" mini-presentation called "Page Fright," addressing writers' block, procrastination, and other perils of the writer's life. As a licensed psychotherapist specializing in creative issues, I've worked with hundreds of writers over the years on such dilemmas.
 
Signings of my new crime novel, Mirror Image, follow both events.
 
It's my first Bouchercon, and I'm pretty excited! 
 
Dennis