"Mirror Image" (Poisoned Pen Press) now at your bookseller's.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Better Late Than Never!

When it first came out two years ago, I was gratified by the reviews my collection of mystery short stories, From Crime to Crime, received at the time.

However, to my pleasant surprise, this review of the book just appeared. If anyone's interested, here's the link:


Click here: From Crime to Crime: Mind-boggling Tales of Mystery and Murder Reviewed By Lois Henderson of Bookpleasures.com

I also want to thank those of you who attended my mystery-writing workshop this past Saturday afternoon at Vroman's Bookstore. As always, I was struck by the thoughtful, perceptive questions the attendees asked. Really made it a great experience.

And,of course, I'll keep you posted about the next one...

1 comment:

Greg "Mr Goodhelp" said...

Pretty good review! Lots of fun to read these stories around a campfire. Try it sometime! --G