"Mirror Image" (Poisoned Pen Press) now at your bookseller's.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama and Biden:Let the Games begin!

Well, I did it.

I went ahead and signed on to Barack Obama's website, and sent in my two cents' worth of advice to the Democratic candidate: namely, not to let the GOP attack machine "define" Barack Obama, and to strike back forcefully when John McCain's campaign goes negative.

Now that Obama's chosen Joe Biden as his V-P candidate, I'm hoping the Democratic campaign will get back on track: clear, focused, and aggressive (when necessary) in the face of the coming GOP negative onslaught.

And that Bill and Hillary Clinton will get (without ambivalence) on the same page...

I guess we'll see about this last point, when the Democratic Convention begins next week. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Melody Platz said...

I signed up a few months ago, and I get at least one email a day. They call me too. I don't know how you'll feel about that. : )

Melody Platz
www.writerscomfycorner.com